[Scribus] Problem knowing how to print a 3 fold leaflet

Emma Sunerton-Burl emma
Wed Feb 20 00:37:27 CET 2008

Hi
I am a newby here, loving Scribus so far. I have created a 3 fold
leaflet - and it displays on the screen as I would expect with three
columns on a landscape shaped paper the correct height and width. It has
labelle dit as having 6 pages, displaying three next to each other to
form the way a single sheet of paper would look if it was a three folded
leaflet.

However when I go to print it out I can't get it to print all three
pages on one A4 piece of paper, it comes out as 6 pages each on a
separate piece of A4. What am I missing here? Sorry if it is a
simplistic question, I have searched help files and looked at tutorials
but can't seem to find the answer. Most examples talk about magazine
type publications rather than threefold things.

Thank you for any help or pointers you can give me here.
Best regards
Emma