[Scribus] Error #3000; File " not found / KMS is terminating application.

Richard eyelagui
Tue Feb 19 04:00:32 CET 2008

I have found that my "enable color profiles" was "disabled", so, i
enabled again and i can see now the PDF/X3 export option, but when
exporting it throws that message and scribus closes.

Error #3000; File " not found

KMS is terminating application

I was using Scribus 1.3.3.11-1 when issues started, then went back to
1.3.3.10 and i found color management disabled.
 I'm going back to 1.3.3.11-1 or 1.3.3.12svn to check, if message comes
again i'll tell, if don't i'll tell also, just in case.
Thanks in advance.