[Scribus] Big Complains about scribus 1 x Win + 1 x Win+Lin

Richard eyelagui
Tue Feb 19 01:46:23 CET 2008

The first thing, comes with the .sla file format.
It is a plain text file, so, Linux opens it with kate, or whatever my
default text editor.
If i change .sla association, or let's say "open with..." then "remember
my choice" i get Scribus opening every text file, even those without
extension, even those with .txt
I'm using Ubuntu 7.10 and Scribus 1.3.3.10. Never seen something like
this before, it is an Ubuntu 7.10 issue?, or it is because the use of
plain text files?

Also, with win and lin Scribus versions, is the undo issue, everything
that comes inside a text or picture frame reacts to undo, ok... but i
want text frame itself or picture frame to react to undo.
I mean... I put a picture inside a frame, then change frame shape, or
possition, or wathever else, i find i made a mistake, want to go back
with undo... then... picture vanishes, (last picture action was
importing it) but frame stays in the exact same possition and shape or
wathever i changed, so i have to put picture again. Something similar
happens with text frames.