[Scribus] 1.3.5svn compile error on Ubuntu Gutsy

Craig Ringer craig
Sun Feb 17 04:55:16 CET 2008

Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:

> In any case the only thing the original
> reporter had to do to find out what he'd need for 1.3.5 compilation would be
> to look at my source package scribus-svn available in the Scribus Archive (our
> upstream repositories). It would've taken him all of 2 minutes and he'd be on
> his way.

Even if he wanted to build it himself (say, he wanted a debug build)
it'd be possible to "apt-get build-dep scribus-svn", using the build
dependency list on the package to set up the system.

This information should probably be included in the BUILDING file,
actually. I didn't even think to suggest it in the earlier discussion.

--
Craig Ringer