[Scribus] 1.3.3.11 for Gutsy??

Kevin Cole dc.loco
Thu Feb 14 01:40:57 CET 2008

On Feb 13, 2008 3:24 PM, Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at scribus.info> wrote:

> I am using "non-free" instead of the ubuntu's "restricted" designation in the
> Scribus Archive to make my packaging work easier as I do many package builds
> and changing non-free to restricted in the package's control file makes for an
> extra few steps in the process. The label itself is an arbitrary convention
> anyway.

If I understood the question, I thnk the question was really more "Why
non-free or restricted?" http://www.scribus.net/ says "Scribus is Free
and Open Source Software Licensed under the GPL" which would mean that
it doesn't belong in either of the less open groups.  (Or did I
misunderstand something?)

--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC