[Scribus] Scribus Wiki: Last Call for "Success Stories" for 2007

John Beardmore John
Sat Feb 9 23:41:28 CET 2008

Maciej Hanski wrote:
> John Beardmore wrote:

>> OK then, from the UK, feel free to use as much or as little as you like
>> of the text below.  You have permission to use my name and / or company
>> name, or not, as you see fit.
>
> Thank you very much, I took everything:)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/3ayhdy
>
> I have just sent you your Wiki useid/pw, just in case you would like to
> change something.

Thanks !  I just got around to a minor update.  I'll try and upload a
picture of one of  the  document covers at some point !

Cheers, J/.
Carbon Trust Consultant: Energy Audit, Carbon Footprint, Design Advice
Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme Registered Assessor
P:0845 4561332  F:0870 0522417  M:07785 563116  Skype:t4sustainability