[Scribus] Upgraded to 1.3.3.11, can't open older version file

avox avox
Tue Feb 5 16:57:31 CET 2008

Ryan Grace-2 wrote:

> Thanks for the reply Fabien.
>
> However, my problem is that I can't open a 1.3.3.9 file for the first time
> with 1.3.3.11.  I'm not trying to switch back to 1.3.3.9 and open a
> 1.3.3.11 file.
>
> I'm wondering if there is any problem in general trading .sla files
> between the Windows version and a Linux version?

Scribus should open any file of an earlier version regardless on which
platform it was created. If not, it's a bug. Please report on
http://bugs.scribus.net and attach your file. You can set the view status of
the bug to "private" if you dont want that other people than the developers
have to access your file.

/Andreas