[Scribus] Upgraded to 1.3.3.11, can't open older version file

Thorsten Rochelmeyer thorsten
Tue Feb 5 00:08:53 CET 2008

Ryan Grace schrieb:
> Hello,
>
> I recently downloaded 1.3.3.11 for Windows, installed it, and tried to
> open a 1.3.3.9 file from my Ubuntu desktop machine.  I get the error
> message:

Hi,

check your fonts, try again more than once. I ran into the same trouble
with something around .9 - then it suddenly opened as if nothing had
ever happened. Never had this trouble again.

Greets /thr