[Scribus] Thus is has been with Scribus

Cedric Sagne cedric.sagne
Mon Feb 4 12:55:32 CET 2008

The Scribus GUI is overall very intuitive and very satisfactory to me,
there are some things which I would change but top of my head only two,
for which there is a workaround. So I assume unless I have a big crowd
of followers it may be simply be my subjective view.

Now where we could act as a community is post GUI change requests as
candidates, and get users to vote for those changes (registered vote
name)... when the wheel screeches too much, it may get some oil.

Cedric