[Scribus] Usability needs attention -- time for a feature moratorium?

Richard eyelagui
Sun Feb 3 14:16:46 CET 2008

Please check my last message, with 3 screenshots attached. Is under the
subject : "Re: [Scribus] Usability needs attention" as a reply to Peter
Normander.

El 03/02/2008 08:01 a.m., JLuc escribi?: