[Scribus] Easy way to convert Publisher files using the MHT format

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Sun Feb 3 01:32:59 CET 2008

Icy EyeG schrieb:
> That XSLT stylesheet came to mind (just like the ODF-OOXML translator), when
> I first thought about this.
> However, as I'm not a skilled programmer, I can't start a sister project
> myself. That's why I posted this. ^_^b

That was the right thing to do. Now, if there were more people
interested in this, you could start by collecting all information
needed to implement this stylesheet in one place, e.g. in a new Scribus
Wiki article. Most of it can be done by non-programmers, e.g. finding
out how to match elements and attributes  in source and target file
formats. Then, you could submit it as a proposal for Summer of Code 2008
ideas:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Summer_of_code_2008#Blue_Sky_Ideas ,
or even, depending on your determination, collect and offer money to a
skilled programmer.

cheers
Maciej