[Scribus] Easy way to convert Publisher files using the MHT format

Icy EyeG icy.dearchild
Sun Feb 3 00:26:12 CET 2008

That XSLT stylesheet came to mind (just like the ODF-OOXML translator), when
I first thought about this.
However, as I'm not a skilled programmer, I can't start a sister project
myself. That's why I posted this. ^_^b