[Scribus] Bounty for true PDF handling in Scribus

Matthias Stürmer mailinglists
Sat Feb 2 20:55:02 CET 2008

Hi Craig

Thanks a lot for your highly in-depth advices and comments!! (including
the correct link ;)  Andreas Vox pointed our before that the feature
would need PoDoFo library so it's great to have your help in this
process. Might it be possible to include the essential comments also in
the web interface of COfundOS? http://www.cofundos.org/project.php?id=94

Concerning some of the caveats you mentioned: Of course a perfect
implementation would solve all PDF conversion problems. However, for our
need to include some external PDFs (advertisements of event sponsors) it
would be OK to include the PDF as it is delivered and export in the
Scribus file in the highest PDF version possible. So for us a 0.1v of
the feature is enough ;)

Thanks a again, best,

Matthias

Matthias St?rmer | matthias at stuermer.ch | http://stuermer.ch