[scribus] Do we have Scripter APIs for ...

Adagio Grazioso adagiograzioso at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:45:40 CET 2008

When you say a "rewrite of the scripter engine" do you mean ScripterNG?
ScribusNG is different from the 1.3.3 Scripter - right? What do we
plan to support in 1.3.5 - both? Going forward? Still both?

Additionally is there some documentation available on the ScripterNG
APIs (or objects)?

btw are we tracking to any specific release date for 1.3.5?

My apologies if these have already been answered umpteen number of
times - I did do a preliminary search but couldn't find anything
concrete.