[scribus] Scribus Wiki: Last Call for "Success Stories", for 2008

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Tue Dec 16 12:27:20 CET 2008

Julian Robbins wrote:

>> Well, this controversy http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Nofollow is well
>> beyond the scope of this list (I guess) and my scope of interest (I'm
>> sure). Scribus Wiki uses Mediawiki as-is, with all its pros and cons.
>> But if you'd like to convince a Scribus Wiki admin to change this
>> default behaviour, I'd suggest submitting a feature request to
>> bugs.scribus.net.

It might be nice to have the option to turn off nofollow.

We've not really paid much attention to playing search engine ranking
games, but it might be an advantage to have a normal link in.

Cheers, J/.
Energy Audit, Carbon Management, Design Advice, Sustainable Energy
Consultancy and Installation, Carbon Trust Standard Registered Assessor