[scribus] Masterpage to top-layer?

Emanuel-S design at emanuel-s.com
Mon Dec 15 12:07:56 CET 2008

Hello to all,

i'm working at the moment on a fashion-magazine, where we have a lot of
images in fullsize. They normally fill out the complete printed page(s)
- like fullscreen.

Now we want to insert masterpage(s) - with page-number, the
magazine-name and a small graphic in the corner. The problem is, that
the images cover the master-layout in the background. So we make a new
layer and try it again to include the masterpages there - without
success....

Is it possible to use masterpages or a kind of masterpages to the top of
the main-layer(s) - because we have in the end 200-300 pages - copy &
past for each page is a lot of work!?
Any help would be nice!

All the best, Emanuel