[scribus] Scribus Wiki: Last Call for "Success Stories" for 2008

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000 at yahoo.de
Sun Dec 14 17:28:24 CET 2008

Hi list,
I would like to invite those of you who have successfully utilized
Scribus in your DTP projects this year to  add a few words about
hers/his experience with Scribus to our "Success Stories" in our Wiki:

http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Success_stories

There have been some pretty interesting reports so far. E.g. there is
this 16-page Polish student's magazine "Podaj Dalej" (English: "Pay It
Forward", http://tinyurl.com/5sykyo )  with a worflow system based on
Drupal and Scribus (yummy). Just check it out.
If you don't feel like learning the wiki stuff, just send your success
story to this list, and we'll do the rest.
This is the easiest way to encourage other users to use Scribus,to show
how useful this piece of software is, and to pay some respect to
Scribus folks for their good work.

cheers
Maciej