[scribus] Scribus, Ghostscript, and Mac OS X

UWebSmart uwebsmart at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:35:58 CET 2008

i'm new to scribus as well, and also don't use a mac. So I'm not sure how
much help this would be but from doing a little googling I found this for
you, go to this page...

http://ghostscript.darwinports.com/

If you read carefully at the top of the page it has the download links, also
the install instructions are half way down that same page, hopefully they
might be able to steer you in the right direction.

Hope this helps.