[scribus] Friends of Scribus professional network group at LinkedIn

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Tue Dec 9 09:26:09 CET 2008

hi

> Got Scribus skills you want to advertise?  Or do you need someone to
> help get a Scribus job out the door?
>
> I have established the Friends of Scribus group on LinkedIn as a
> professional network for the Scribus ecology, where Scribus experts
> can blatantly market their skills in a way not appropriate for the
> netiquette of this mailing list.  It's where you can post your graphic
> arts CV, brag about the major league clients you have worked for, and
> generally put yourself out there.
good move!

i've had a similar idea, but i wanted to achieve it in a more
"indipendent" way... somehow i don't like the way "we" are giving all
that informations about us to "closed" social networks...

now, i have to agree that it looks very attractive to set up something
like this through linkedin!
still, seeing how you've set up those groups, makes my willing to build
a own platform even bigger...

why are those social networks so closed?

ciao
a.l.e