[scribus] ANNOUNCEMENT: Scribus - The Official Manual is now available for sale!

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Sat Dec 6 16:33:29 CET 2008

To all list subscribers:

The long-anticipated official manual is now available for pre-release
sales at:

www.flesbooks.com

Christoph and I, along the many other contributors, are very pleased
with the final 438-page product of our labors. Without doubt, this the
*the* most comprehensive source of information about Scribus. Profits
from the sale of the book will go to the Scribus project as our way of
giving back to this project we love so much, so it's also a way for
users who appreciate Scribus to not only buy the best source of answers
to the many questions they have, but also in turn keep this project
healthy and moving forward.

If you act quickly, you can also benefit from a 10% discount in the
£29.99 list price and buy it for £26.99 -- after conversion to other
currencies the price will vary slightly, but with the current economic
environment and the fall in the GBP, now is a *great* time to buy that
may not get any better. Regardless of whether you buy now or later,
shipping is *free* (as in beer) *worldwide*!

Greg Pittman