[scribus] Times new roman regular not incorporated in pdf

Simone Ambrosini ambrosini.simone at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 19:04:03 CET 2008

sorry, using italain version, i didn't know the english word for outlined...
thanks for correction.

tomorrow i'll talk with the print shop, so I can export in right way. but,
with the embedded the quality isn't better than the outined?. if i print
with my laser-printer the outlined text i get a bad text, not well alligned
(one letter up, and one letter down... like a dunedesert), and some are
bold, and some others no. with the embedded ones i have a perfect print.