[scribus] Speeding up Scribus WinXP

Richard eyelagui at adinet.com.uy
Wed Dec 3 23:54:55 CET 2008

Hello everyone, hello Simone, there is a not so long time since i am not
using Scribus (or anything else) but i must say i'm very pleased on
Scribus performance.
Well, there is a small trick i have found to improve Scribus response
time, and it's disabling color management, because it's not necessary
all the time, and i just enabled it when going to export my documents
for printing, then disabled again.
Give that a try, and then tell us how about.

Best regards.

Richard Acosta.