[scribus] Speeding up Scribus WinXP

Simone Ambrosini ambrosini.simone at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 13:02:27 CET 2008

i kept in account to split the magazine in 2 parts, but i think that 16
pages are not too much, and when i was loading text  in the 8th page i
already had that speeding down.

i'll try to use less quality images for the laying out and only at the end

using my brother pc (core2duo e7300 with 2GB DDR2) could be a solution?
thanx
simone