[scribus] Schedule for next major release.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Dec 1 23:55:01 CET 2008

I am putting together an e-book on using Scribus for book covers. My
question is, should I base it on 1.3.5 or 1.3.3.12?  1.3.5 has some
distinct advantages for book cover work.  But the sla files have a
newer format.

Will 1.3.5 or its successor (4.0?) be released as stable by June 2009?
If not I will write the e-book based on 1.3.3.12.

I recognize that the only things certain in life are death and taxes,
but perhaps the developers can drop a hint.  Are we getting close?
--
John Culleton