[scribus] How to use color management?

Jeffrey Silverman jeffrey.d.silverman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 21:51:16 CEST 2008

First of all, color management does not claim to give you "perfectly
correct colors" -- but it does claim to improve your color matching
experience.

I, too, am very interested in this! I'm sure a bazillion others are.
Now that GIMP also supports color profiles, free software has a
fully[1] color-managed workflow. At best, I have been able to improve
my experience using color management but it has always been hit or
miss.

[1] Well, not really fully, but greatly improved. I mean, Inkscape
would be nice to support color profiels, too.