[scribus] [timld at btinternet.com: [Contact Us] Text Wrapping Round Images]

Oleksandr Moskalenko malex at scribus.info
Tue Aug 26 21:12:13 CEST 2008

Please CC timld at btinternet.com on reply.

Subject: [Contact Us] Text Wrapping Round Images

Tim Davies sent a message using the contact form at
http://www.scribus.net/?q=contact.

Hi,

I've just begun using Scribus and its extremely impressive. I've come across
a few difficulties however, the biggest annoyances is that text wraps right
next to an image when I use justified text. This obviously doesn't look nice
and the only way I've got around it is by drawing a rectangle around them
that are slightly bigger than the pictures and then group them. This is quite
a clunky way of doing it, is there any way to set the distance from the image
to the text?

Thanks very much for any help.