[scribus] [Fwd: Hebrew and English in one paragraph]

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 17:57:30 CEST 2008

Hi Joop,

On 8/26/08, Joop <lists at joelassist.nl> wrote:
> How do I mix Hebrew words in an Dutch or English sentence?

If you're working on Windows then it's a matter of installing support
for complex script languages, afaik. You'll then have multiple
languages' icon in the very far-right of your task bar and you'll be
able to switch between different languages by pressing a certain key
combination (e.g. alt+shift, etc.). Once you've done that you can type
multi-language text in WordPad at least. I didn't try that with
Scribus.

--
Asif