[scribus] Javascript help in Scribus based on CHECKBOX value?

Prasad Mhatre prasad.mhatre at gmail.com
Fri Aug 22 13:12:24 CEST 2008

Dear Friends,

I need help to calculate a second field based on Check Box.
I have 3 options available to select from.
e.g.
OPTION 1
OPTION 2
OPTION 3

These could be selected using check box field. Only one OPTION is to be
selected. I have done this part. But I need to populate another field based
on the OPTION selected.
Suppose OPTION 1 is selected the value in the resulting field must be some
No. this No. may change based on the OPTION selected.

I don't know how to populate the field with a particular No.
The following works if I input some value in the Yes field. But what I have
is check box and I don;t know how to make it work.

event.value = this.getField("Yes").value  / 6.5 ;

I appreciate is anyone helps me on this issue and oblidge.

Thanks
Love and regards
Prasad