[scribus] (forw) [wozmic at gmail.com: [Contact Us] Splitting a book in multiple sla files]

Henry W. Peters hwpeters at jamadots.com
Thu Aug 21 17:49:08 CEST 2008

I found a helpful read me doc for pdfjam at:
http://olympus.het.brown.edu/cgi-bin/dwww?type=html&location=/usr/share/doc/pdfjam/PDFjam-README.html

The wiki site really was not very indepth...  plus, I had to google &
found for Ubuntu... (my distro) how to get said script ('apt-get install
pdfjam' @ http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=397456).

Thanks for clue Gregory... been wondering this for some time now.

Regards,
Henry