[scribus] 1.3.5 Windows spelling checker ?

Jeffrey Silverman jeffrey.d.silverman at gmail.com
Thu Aug 21 02:00:54 CEST 2008

I think the whole idea of spell checker is not really within the scope
of what Scribus is going for. The idea is, write your text outside
Scribus, using somehting with a spellchecker (OpenOffice is probably
best) and then import the text into Scribus. Scribus is for the
layout, not the actual content creation.