[scribus] Still trying to get 1.3.3.12

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Sun Aug 17 18:35:51 CEST 2008

When I first tried to add the new repository, I got an error message
about the pgp key. I added the key afterwards. I'll go back and find the
archive key, and try that though. I didn't add a different key for
testing... ------------- Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 15:32:02 -0600 From:
Oleksandr Moskalenko <malex at scribus.info>

> > Which I've just about give up on getting! The Debian page
> > (http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/scribus.html) reports 1.3.3.12 in
> > "testing" (lenny), but I've added that repository (url =
> > http://debian.scribus.net/debian, distribution = testing, section(s) =
> > main non-free contrib) in Synaptic and it doesn't show up. I'm using
> > MEPIS 7, but that shouldn't matter -- it's Debian based and I can see
> > other Debian repositories, even installed 1.3.3.6 from one and it works
> > just fine. So what's wrong here? Am I doing something wrong when adding
> > the repository? Yes, I did hit the "reload" button to d/l the newer
> > files.

Could it be hidden because you did not add our archive pgp key and your
package manager configuration prevents you from installing from archives
without a signature?

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"