[scribus] Still trying to get 1.3.3.12

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Fri Aug 15 16:34:34 CEST 2008

Yep -- that's where I got the links to/info for the repositories. Went
to the Debian pages when those didn't work. What frustrates me is the
Debina pages say that 1.3.3.12 is supposed to be in the testing (lenny)
repositories but it't not showing up! ----------------- Date: Sat, 16
Aug 2008 00:18:12 +1000 From: Dean <dmccorqu at bigpond.net.au> Frank have
you looked here? http://www.scribus.net/?q=debian On Fri, 2008-08-15 at

--