[scribus] Still trying to get 1.3.3.12

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 15 16:17:52 CEST 2008

--- On Fri, 8/15/08, Frank Swygert <farna at att.net> wrote:
From: Frank Swygert <farna at att.net>
Subject: [scribus] Still trying to get 1.3.3.12
To: scribus at lists.scribus.net
Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 6:48 AM

Which I've just about give up on getting! The Debian page
(http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/scribus.html) reports 1.3.3.12 in
"testing" (lenny), but I've added that repository (url =
http://debian.scribus.net/debian, distribution = testing, section(s) =
main non-free contrib) in Synaptic and it doesn't show up. I'm using
MEPIS 7, but that shouldn't matter -- it's Debian based and I can see
other Debian repositories, even installed 1.3.3.6 from one and it works
just fine. So what's wrong here? Am I doing something wrong when adding
the repository? Yes, I did hit the "reload" button to d/l the newer
files.
---

--
Frank Swygert

I don't know whether this would work or not for you, but this is the repository
entry that I used to get Scribus 1.3.3.12 installed in Kubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron)

deb http://debian.scribus.net/debian hardy main

Murray