[scribus] Scribus bundles (was : ! ;-))

joseph harris smilepoet at vfemail.net
Fri Aug 15 10:17:21 CEST 2008

From: <jwminer at accessvt.com>
>I think it's important to get our history straight. There are a
> couple of errors in Joseph Harris's message.
<snip>
> --Judy Miner
>   USA
>
> Registered Linux User #397786

Judy,

Thank you for a most excellent survey of the development of DTP
software and faults of many users. It is certainly better than my
memory and not having had time to check. I had got drawn into a
discussion which appeared to take a supportive couple of remarks
of mine as hostile and went downhill from there.

I might only comment on Vista which I don't have but my daughter
does. I will discuss her RAM with her. Certainly I do notice the
general noise level on Vista has reduced.

Joseph Harris