[scribus] 2 up double sided

Mr. Beast mrbeast at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 14 20:51:02 CEST 2008

Thanks everyone for all the help, links, and info. I was hoping I had
just missed checking a box or something like that. I'm more of a user
than a geek, so I will probably just end up imposing the pages by hand.
It's crude, but it is a level of technology I understand. The notion of
downloading and running additional pieces of software on top of learning
Scribus is just a little bit too scary right now. Once I am a little
more comfortable with Scribus itself I will try downloading and running
additional software to impose the pages. Thanks again for your time and
help.
Cheers,