[scribus] Slow popup scroll

Magnus Olsson macmagnus at telia.com
Thu Aug 14 13:23:55 CEST 2008

Hi!
As you know, I'm a newbie to Scribus, and I've compiled my
own copy of Scribus 1.3.3.12 on my Macintosh with OS X 10.4.

Now I've followed some steps on wiki.skribus.net "Get started with
Scribus 2006", and noticed that it takes very long time to choose for
example font colour "Red", or font style "Times New Roman". I think this
is what you often want to do working with a document... Scrolling along
those popup-windows is too slow in my opinion. I would like to see a
slow scroll inside the window, and faster scroll at the edges. Is it
possible to get, or is there any a workaround?

/Magnus