[scribus] (forw) [cabbsman at sbcglobal.net: Is there a way to create a document like a paper novel?]

Gregory Pittman gpittman at iglou.com
Wed Aug 13 23:31:02 CEST 2008

Oleksandr Moskalenko wrote:
>> Michael Tuccillo sent a message using the contact form at
>> http://www.scribus.net/?q=contact.
>>
>> My printer (HP 6250 All-in-One Printer) has the capability to print on two
>> sides of a page automatically or manually.  We would like to make it so we
>> could use a landscape formatted 81/2 X 11 paper.

You don't say what OS you're using. Most of what you need depends on
things outside of Scribus.

You can orient your page landscape in Scribus when you create your
document to make it easier to work with (presuming your content is
oriented in this landscape way). You will still need to print landscape
to get it to come out of the printer Ok.  After that, the duplex part
depends on your OS and driver, etc.

Greg