[scribus] ! ;-)

John Beardmore John at T4sLtd.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 20:02:59 CEST 2008

Louis Desjardins wrote:

> I am sorry for the people who expressed their concerns about this
> particular post but frankly, I find not much to get excited here.

I think what concerns many of us is that indiscriminate statements that
scribus is unusable will give the impression that it is not usable in
the general case.

Clearly many of us find this not to be the case.

Cheers, J/.
Carbon Trust Consultant: Energy Audit, Carbon Footprint, Design Advice
Energy Efficiency Accreditation Scheme, (EEAS), Registered Assessor