[scribus] Long book project in Scribus on 64 Studio

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 21:41:54 CEST 2008

--- On Tue, 8/12/08, Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au> wrote:
From: Craig Bradney <cbradney at zip.com.au>
Subject: Re: [scribus] Long book project in Scribus on 64 Studio
Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 12:28 PM

<scribus at lists.scribus.net>
> Date: Tuesday, August 12, 2008, 7:01 AM
>
> Hi Murray,
>
> > This "tip" is already included in the draft revised
Tutorial

http://documentation.scribus.net/index.php?title=Special:Userlogin&returnto
>=Special:Userlogin
>
> Cheers!
>
> Daniel
> I just tried to create an account and found that I was unable to do so.
> When I click on "Login/Create Account" it takes me to a login
screen, but
> no options to create an account. I suppose something must be wrong with
the
> site.
>
> Murray

That site is for reference only and not for general use - user documentation
should be generated and stored on wiki.scribus.net.

Thanks :)

Craig
Thanks Craig. In that case, I think the login/create account button should be removed from the web page as it is confusing.

Murray