[scribus] _Re: scripting functions_ - Henning

Pankaj Mittal pankaz at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 12 19:16:57 CEST 2008

Hi Henning

I was hinted to send you this need of setTextFrameDistance(l,r,t,b,name)

I am trying to design many cards in which I need to use textFrame (with some
corner radius and background color). But the text starts sticks beside the
borders. It does  not look good because there is no distance between text
and borders of  textFrame.

 I guess we can use a bigger rectangle in the background with corner radius
etc. but this increases the dependency on extra object just because one api
is missing. I would rather prefer setTextFrameDistance().

I hope this api can make it someday. Thanks

Pankaj