[scribus] Long book project in Scribus on 64 Studio

Daniel James daniel at 64studio.com
Tue Aug 12 15:54:04 CEST 2008

Hi Louis,

> I am not sure if the following bug has been fixed in the version you are
> using, 1.3.3.12 (I am using 1.3.3.10 on a Mac here). In any event, you
> can check the following behaviour: if your page numbers are left
> aligned, you can use this 3-digit technique and you won’t notice
> anything. When you center or right align your page numbers there will be
> alignment issues if you use the 3-digit technique throughout all pages.

I have the pages numbers centred, and they seem to be fine. At first I
had the page number frame snapped to the bottom page guide, which caused
some weird effects, like the page number moving out of its frame
vertically. I nudged the page number box downwards a little, so it
doesn't butt against the main text frame, and that seems to have fixed it.

>> I can add this tip to the Scribus wiki if people think it's useful.
>
> Sure! Go ahead!

Will do :-)

Cheers!

Daniel