[scribus] Print Documentation

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 00:14:42 CEST 2008

--- On Mon, 8/11/08, Nigel Ridley <nigel at rmk.co.il> wrote:
From: Nigel Ridley <nigel at rmk.co.il>
Subject: Re: [scribus] Print Documentation
Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 11:15 AM

David Liell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to print out the 12 pages of the "Get Started"
section. How
> can I do this?
>

> David

Hi David,

Murray Strome, also on the mailing list, and I are nearly finished an updated
tutorial based on
the original 'Get Started with Scribus'. If you would like a copy
(including the .sla file and
associated graphics and text) I could send you a copy. The final version will
probably be ready
in the next couple of days.

Blessings,

Nigel
I also have  PDF versions formatted  for (North American) Letter
size and letter size in booklet form (i.e the
32 pages can be printed double sided on 8 sheets of paper which
are then folded in the middle to make a compact booklet. Once Nigel and I
have gone through the final draft, I could make those available to
anyone who wants one.

Murray