[scribus] Print Documentation

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 12 00:05:37 CEST 2008

--- On Mon, 8/11/08, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
From: Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com>
Subject: Re: [scribus] Print Documentation
Date: Monday, August 11, 2008, 1:10 PM

Nigel Ridley wrote:
> John Beardmore wrote:
>> Nigel Ridley wrote:
>>
>>> Murray Strome, also on the mailing list, and I are nearly finished

>>> an updated tutorial based on the original 'Get Started with
>>> Scribus'. If you would like a copy (including the .sla file
and
>>> associated graphics and text) I could send you a copy. The final
>>> version will probably be ready in the next couple of days.
>>
>> Is this going on a web site somewhere ?
>>

>> Cheers, J/.
>
> Perhaps if the Scribus Wiki team approve of it, then it could be
> incorporated into the Wiki. I'm sure it could also be hosted somewhere

> else also.
Right now at least the wiki can't handle this file type. We might be
able to put it on the main site, where there is more flexibility.
I haven't had a chance to go over the copy you sent me, Nigel, but I'll

get to it soon.

Greg

---

I assume that the document would be converted to HTML for publication
on the Wiki.

Murray