[scribus] ! ;-)

Fritz Eichelhardt f.eichelhardt at web.de
Mon Aug 11 22:28:48 CEST 2008

hi all,

> From: JLuc <jluc at no-log.org>
> Subject: Re: [scribus] ! ;-)

> When somebody asks about usability I share my experience...

ok, but those asking are not interested, if you find scribus usable, but they
want to find out, if it's usable for them.
in this matter, you're not helpful to them - it's just propaganda.

> "snottyness" feeling of the list.)

thanks to the list for being so tolerant, friendly and helpful, even if i ask
somewhat stupid questions..

> > and scribus become nice and friendly usable.

thanks to the developers for this nice and friendly usable programm.
on account of your efforts and empathy it's very easy to learn.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Fritz Eichelhardt
Brückenstr. 1