[scribus] been a member since at least '03

Gracia M. Littauer gracia at yadtel.net
Mon Aug 11 22:31:33 CEST 2008

Yo Alex,

 I do thank you for adding me to list manually BUT if you looked at the
list, you would have seen that I HAVE been a member since AT LEAST
2003!!!! I have hadn't a problem reinstating myself with any list
before.
--
Gracia...Cooleemee, NC   Registered Linux user #263390 -ZENWALK 5.x
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mynameistaken/