[scribus] scripting functions

Eric Druid eric.druid at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 08:05:17 CEST 2008

Hello!

I'm trying to script scribus to take an XML-file (a songbook) and
display it in something like printable manner. The idea is that the
script does the majority of the work and then I only need to tweak the
result to my liking.

In the building of this script I have found some functunality in the
scripting language I am missing:

getPage([name])
Returns the page the object is on (to build an index after everything
has been tweaked.

duplicate(verticalOffset, horizonttalOffset, count, [name])
As the Multiple Duplicate function in the GUI.

redrawObject([name])
redraws the object (Or something else that lets me update the
information retrieved by textOverflows)

/Eric Druid