[scribus] "ml"

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 19:08:34 CEST 2008

--- On Fri, 8/8/08, Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com> wrote:
From: Gregory Pittman <gpittman at iglou.com>
Subject: Re: [scribus] "ml"
Date: Friday, August 8, 2008, 9:31 AM

Jeffrey Silverman wrote:
> ml? What is "ml"?
>
> <snip>
>
>> I concur.  Add unresponsive and sometimes snotty ml.

ml no doubt means mailing list. I don't think comments like this bother
most of us. Like many FOSS projects, Scribus is a totally voluntary
operation, top to bottom. The mailing list is full of people trying to
get help, and help others, and since it's largely unmoderated, there are
some not so intelligent questions, and some not so intelligent answers,
but mostly I think we do what we can to answer the questions as we
understand them.

Greg

--
I am very new to the list, but from what I have seen, this is one of
the most responsive (in a positive way) lists around. People have

Murray