[scribus] Pagination in Scribus 1.3.3.12 -- changing start page

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 8 19:02:37 CEST 2008

I am trying to create a document with automatic page numbering, where the page numbering starts on the third page of the document.  If I look at the information at:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Pagination#Changing_the_numbering_scheme
the information provided does not help me.
In 1.2X, "the page numbering scheme in Scribus is determined when you create a new document. In the New > Document
dialog you can enter a number that will be used for the counting from
the first page. The default is "1", so if you want to start the
numbering with "3", you can change it here."  I don't see any place to make this change in 1.3.3.12(Again in 1.2.X) "ssume you need a doc without a number on the first two pages, and you
want to start with "1" on the third page. Close your document and open
the *.sla file in a text editor. Search for the string FIRSTNUM=.
If you decided to start with "1", then you will see the value is "1".
Change this to -1, save the file and open it in Scribus again." I made this change in the .sla file and the third page is still 3, not 1.In 1.3.x, "to change the numbering scheme, you open the Document setup dialog. In Sections you can now create numbering sections for your document (see Screenshot)." There is no "Sections" in the Document setup dialog for 1.3.3.12.I am using Scribus 1.3.3.1.2 with Kubuntu 8.04 (Hardy Heron).  Does anyone know how I can do this with this version?

Thanks.

Murray