[scribus] Scribus in place of Pagemaker?

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Thu Aug 7 06:50:00 CEST 2008

On Wed, 06 Aug 2008 15:23:55 -0400
Frank Swygert <farna at att.net> dijo:

> I think I'll try Scribus... as soon as I get a version of Linux that I like to run.

I suggest you try the distros that have live CDs. With the live CD you
can run the distro without first installing it. It will run rather
slow, as it has to read everything from the CD drive, but it gives you
the opportunity to try out the distro and play with it.

And having said that, bear in mind that if you don't like something
about a distro, it is probably easily changed.