[scribus] Latest v. of Scribus for Ubuntu 8.04

Henry W. Peters hwpeters at jamadots.com
Tue Aug 5 05:02:24 CEST 2008

Yes, I installed the latest version *first* as directed, & I do believe
I saw (somewhere in the inner sanctum of Scribus & or Windows) that it
was recognized by Scribus as being installed.  I could, however, print a
PDF file, then, in turn print that.  & now that I think of it... what my
printer did was spit out blank paper... (i.e., it blinked as though
processing the file, then, as I said, blank paper).

Henry